Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Enchanted Frost Hunt Gifts: Les Sucreries de Fairy

Almost 1200 gamers play and love the Enchanted Frost Hunt. After helping the princess many great prizes are awaiting the gamers. Se here again one of them. Today we talk to  Fairyzette Sahara, owner of Les Sucreries de Fairy:


Fairyzette Sahara: "I'm French, so my English is poor and perhaps not really perfect but what I try is giving smile to people when they look at my products or when they wear it :) I put of all real limits in my mind and just have fun."

See here some bestsellers of Les Sucrieries de Fairy:






And that is the awesome prize for the hunters:


Fairyzette Sahara: "I made a giant snowglobe with nice Enchanter patio in it , and some cute particles effects .I tried to make a magical and quiet winter place :)"

How to start the hunt: http://madpea.blogspot.de/2012/11/the-enchanted-frost-hunt-how-to-start.html




No comments:

Post a Comment