Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sanity Falls Prizes - Rowena Paine's Junque

Today we talk to Rowena Paine, owner of Rowena Paine's Junque:


MadPea: Thank you for participating the Sanity Falls hunt. Madpea is looking forward to a great event that all SL will talk about. Tell our readers about your work and your products.

Rowena Paine: It was difficult for me to find focus for my store. There's so many things I'm interested in, and so many creative things that can be done in SL. Being on Marketplace helped a lot. By looking at the history of what I sold the most, I was able to narrow down to 4 product lines: earrings, because I feel naked without a biga** pair of earrings on; Tiny stuff, because they are so fun and creative; Egyptian roleplay items, because there's not much available and I have family roots in the middle-east; and finally oddities, whatever strange pieces fall out of my imagination and roll around like tumbleweeds until I make something out of them.

MadPea: And what is your prize for the hunters?


Front View
Back Door

Rowena Paine: When I heard the name "Sanity Falls", I pictured a giant waterfall with Dorothy's house going over it. I guess there's more than one way of getting to Oz. Or maybe I watched too much Land of the Lost growing up. So I decided to make the house after it's washed up on a strange new shore. Still liveable? Sure. There's just one slight issue. :-)

MadPea: Finally, which 2nd prize is waiting for the hunters at the end?

 
Rowena Paine: If you finish the hunt, you'll find a few things you might need to refurnish it. Happy hunting and watch out for the rapids.

MadPea: Thank you for the short interview.

How to get started:  http://madpea.blogspot.de/2012/04/sanity-falls-hunt-what-is-it-about-and.html

TP to Game:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hoshi%20Island/133/131/801

by Quan Lavender



No comments:

Post a Comment