Monday, March 19, 2012

13 Days till the Launch of the game that will blow SL away

Let the countdown to Sanity Falls Launch begin! Stay tuned as we're slowly revealing all kinds of goodies to come! :) Meet Alexander Blackwell, the main character that you will become in this game. The avatar and accessories are generously donated by Jaimy Hancroft from Death Row Designs and Alex' hair by Sebastien Aries from Shag.


This is how your story begins:
“I’m waking up with metallic taste of blood tainting my mouth. I look at my clothes and see blood everywhere, but I don’t feel any pain or see any wounds. It probably isn’t my blood. I try to think but realize that I have no memory of the last 24 hours. The last thing I remember is coming to Sanity Falls with my wife. I feel dizzy, someone must have drugged me.

Groggy and confused, I stagger onto my feet and call out for Livea. When silence answers me back, I become aware of my surroundings. I am on the edge of a bridge overlooking the Sanity River. In the puddle of blood beside me lays a phone. It starts ringing..”

Ready for the adventure? Time to start getting snacks in the house already, you don't want to leave your screen, till you solve this mystery. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment